- Cut the fish filets over their width into thick, finger-like strips, about 2cm wide.
- In a shallow bowl, combine the flour and cayenne with some salt and pepper to season.
- Put the egg in a different bowl. Blend the breadcrumbs in with the sesame seeds in a third bowl or on a plate.
- Hurl the fish in the prepared flour blend, at that point dunk each piece first in the beaten egg and afterward in the breadcrumbs. Spot on a daintily oiled, non-stick, preparing plate and chill for 30 minutes until required. Preheat the broiler to 220°C (gas 7).
- For the plunge, combine the mayonnaise, mustard, escapades and lemon juice. Season to taste, at that point spread and chill.
Tips; Prepare the goujons for 10 minutes, turning part of the way through cooking. Brush with the liquefied margarine and come back to the broiler for a further 5 minutes until brilliant and firm. Serve quickly with the plunge.