Write your comments here!
Carrot and fresh coriander soup
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 4 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
- 1/2 large onion, roughly chopped
- 900ml (1 1/2 pints) vegetable stock
- large bunch fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- Warmth the oil in an enormous pot over medium warmth.
- Saute the carrots and onion for a few moments until the onion has mellowed a bit.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and include the coriander. Bring to the bubble, and cook until the carrots are delicate, around 10 minutes.
- Expel from warmth and permit to cool somewhat.
- Puree the soup until smooth, utilizing a hand blender or nourishment processor. Warm before serving if fundamental. Present with hard bread.